Hey everyone! I am happy to announce that the Online Small Group is going to start up another five week Bible study called Off Road. Join us and move from where you are toward where you want to be in your own spiritual journey. You are invited!
Join the Group
If this is your first online study with us, please click here and visit the Online Small Group page for all the details of what to expect and be sure to use the form on that page to join the small group email subscription list. The list is only used to send out information about our small group meetings and topics. It will not ever be sold or distributed elsewhere.
About the Off Road Experience
In the mean time and for those that are already on the list, here is a video from Pastor Dave with a quick introduction to the study and his encouraging message inviting you to join us.
If you think that this sounds like the type of study that you would like to participate in, then we would be honored to have you join us “off-road” for the next 5 weeks. As always, we encourage you to attend each and every week.
God is calling us out from the easy, the safe and the predictable. He wants us to be able to trust him in the midst of the confusing, the unsure and the difficult.
After doing this study, you may never be satisfied with easy street again! When we choose to live off road with our faith, it will take us to places that few are willing or even able to go.
~ 2013 Off Road Handbook by The Worship Center
- Join the Online Small Group (if you have not already done so).
- Plan to attend the next live small group live event.
Content for this study Copyright © 2013 by the Worship Center and Used by permission.
View all posts in this series
- Join Us Off Road! - October 6, 2013
- Off Road Week 1 – The Road Less Traveled - October 10, 2013
- Off Road Week 2 – Blazing a New Trail - October 17, 2013
- Off Road Week 3 – Assessing the Situation - October 24, 2013
- Off Road Week 4 -The Lonely Road - October 31, 2013
- Off Road Week 5 – A Road Few Are Willing to Travel - November 5, 2013