Amazing Stories Series WEEK 1
Give an example of how childhood stories inspired you and influenced you?
Does understanding that your story is tied to the stories of the Bible make you feel a weight of responsibility? How does this truth change the way that you view the Bible? How does it change the way you live?
Does understanding that your promise is tied to the next generation as well as previous generations change how you look at previous generations and the next generations?
What Potential roadblocks will keep you from running this race of faith? In order to finish this race, what help will you need?
Day 1: Hebrews 11:1-19
Day 2: Hebrews 11:20-39
Day 3: Hebrews 12:1-11
Day 4: Hebrews 12:12-28
Don’t have a SOAP Journal Page yet? Download a copy here.
Copyright © 2014 by The Worship Center (Used by permission)
View all posts in this series
- Amazing Stories - January 30, 2014
- Amazing Stories – Mentored by the Bible - February 6, 2014
- Amazing Stories – Abandon or Rebound - February 13, 2014
- Amazing Stories – Overcoming Hurts - February 20, 2014
- Amazing Stories – Losing Your Marbles - February 27, 2014
- Amazing Stories – Courage in a Wayward Culture - March 6, 2014